How to configure notebook via Windows Mobility Center
Thank you for rating!
You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!
Your rating has been changed, thanks for rating!
To change settings of a laptop (screen brightness, clock, power, external monitor) Windows 7 has its own tool - Windows Mobility Center.
This utility (Start → Control Panel → Windows Mobility Center) allows you to:
- adjust the screen brightness;
- sound volume control;
- set and adjust power consumption;
- enable or disable wireless adapter;
- select, configure, and connect external display;
- set up and perform data synchronization;
- enable presentation and specify necessary settings for the computer in this mode.